Monday, March 12, 2012

Humble Blogging Beginnings

Beautiful day here in Payson, AZ today, the weather couldn't be any more perfect!  And it's also my Birthday!  I wonder how old you have to be to not enjoy your special day??  Every year, there's a type of excitement that builds.  Sometimes I think about my Mom, what was happening in her mind all those years ago on this date.  I know how I felt when I was having my children, but not much was said by my Mom, and I often wonder....  I usually consider my Birthday a day to begin new things.  I'm adopting a new attitude about things, thinking more before I say something, especially to my children. 
I am still searching for my perfect recipes - after writing my first cookbook and giving "Since I Don't Have A Personal Chef" Cookbook to my family and friends around Christmas time 2011.  It was so much fun, and it certainly deepened my desire to do more research, cook more things, and experiment so much more.  My goal this year is making the perfect homemade pizza, and I'd also like to develop a way to grill it perfectly.
I've entered the fabulous world of Pinterest - wow, am I addicted!  I absolutely love Pinterest!  My Hubby hooked up a computer to our big screen TV and what a monitor I have now for my Pins!!!
Well, off to do some work, and touch bases with Facebook, Pinterest, my ever faithful Yahoo email and whatever else I can find to keep me busy!  Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment